1. Articles (Maximum 8,000 words inclusive of footnotes andAbstract)
2. Essays (Maximum 4,000 words inclusive offootnotes)
3. Case Comment/Legislative Critique & Notes (Maximum 3,000 words inclusive offootnotes)
4. Book Review (Maximum 2,000 words inclusive of footnotes)
1. Submissions must be in MS Word.
The whole document should be in Times New Roman, single column, 1.5 line spacing. A soft
copy of the document formatted in MS Word 97 or higher versions should be sent as
submission for acceptance.
2. Main Text :
Title of the paper should be bold 16 point, and all paragraph headings should be Bold, 12point.
3. Cover Letter:
First page: It should include
(i) Title of the Paper;
(ii) Name of the Author/s ;Co-authored papers should give full details about all the authors; Maximum two author permitted
(iv) Institutional affiliation;
(v) Correspondence address. In case of co-authored papers First author will be considered for all communication purposes.
Second page: Abstract with Key words (not exceeding 300 words)
All citations shall be placed in footnotes and shall be in accordance with format i.e Bluebook 19TH Edition.
7. Peer Review:
All submissions will go through an initial round of review by the editorial board and the selected pieces will subsequently be sent for peer-review before finalization for publication.